Personal Training Prices
Why Personal Training Is Not Enough
THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE – $1500-$2100*
- Medical Intake and Blood Draw
- Food Sensitivities
- Hormonal Profile
- Comprehensive Blood Analysis
- DEXA Body Composition Scan
- Functional Movement Screen
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Individualized Nutrition Plan
- Customized Training Program
- Two Initial Consultations with Nutritionist
- Two 1-Hr Private Training sessions
- Lab Review and Treatment Protocol
- One-Month Supply of Vitamin D
*Pricing variance is due to potential differences in lab fees, based on the doctor’s recommendations
1-HR PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
Peak Hours: 5AM – 11AM
• 10 Sessions $1550
Mid Day: 11AM – 4PM
• 10 Sessions $1300
After Hours: 4PM – Close
• 10 Sessions $1400
*Saturday sessions are considered Peak Hours – there are no Mid Day/After Hours sessions available Saturday currently.
Each Session Includes:
• 45 Minutes of High-Quality 1-on-1 Coaching
• 15 Minutes of Myofascial Stretching and Flexibility
• Ongoing DEXA Body Composition Scans
• Ongoing Nutrition Coaching Included
• Ongoing Training Program Design Included
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WORK WITH OUR TEAM
Just exercising or working out with a trainer isn’t enough. By going through our comprehensive assessment, we are able to create a program that takes ALL aspects of one’s health and fitness into consideration.
Return On Time:
By making sure that every component of an individual’s program is focused on a single goal, we are able to get maximal results in the shortest time.
Through assessing movement, posture, and orthopedic health, we can create highly-customized workout programs that match the appropriate intensity for each person, while simultaneously stretching, strengthening, and balancing. This ensures that you become/remain pain free and operate with unrestricted movement.
We care about your success. That’s why we track and manage results to ensure that you are continually making progress toward your goals.
We hear this as a primary reason many people want to hire a personal trainer, and we get it. Change is difficult, and we know that having someone to partner with along the way can make all the difference.