Personal Training Prices
THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE – $1400-2000*
• Medical Intake and Blood Draw
• Food Sensitivities
• Hormonal Profile
• Comprehensive Blood Analysis
• Body Composition
• Posture Assessment
• Functional Movement Screen
• Cardiovascular Function
• Orthopedic Assessment
• Individualized Nutrition Plan
• Customized Training Program
• Initial Meeting with Nutritionist
• Lab Review and Treatment Protocol
• Two 1-Hr Private Training Sessions
• MyZone Heart Rate Monitor
*Pricing variance is due to potential differences in lab fees, insurance coverage, and “out-of-pocket” costs.
1-Hr Personal Training Sessions – $1300/10-Pack
• 45 Minutes of High-Quality 1-on-1 Coaching
• 15 Minutes of Myofascial Stretching and Flexibility Work
• Ongoing DEXA/FIT3D Included
• Ongoing Nutrition Coaching Included
• Ongoing Training Program Design Included
HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER – GET A TEAM
The human body is complex. Because of this, it is impossible for one individual to provide all of the answers.
That’s the reason for the STARK team! No one person is responsible for all of your needs. Instead, each team member possesses specialized knowledge that contributes to a comprehensive, fully-faceted program, designed specifically with your goals in mind.
Imagine gathering your doctor, chiropractor, nutritionist, and personal trainer all into a room and tasking them with working together to create a detailed plan for you. At STARK, that is what happens for every individual that works with us.